Thank you for your interest in joining the QPIDS accreditation programme!
We're pleased your service wish to join the accreditation programme and hope we can work together to make improvements in immunology services. To register, we ask that you first review all the details on our website and discuss with your management team. Once you have the relevant agreement to participate, please complete the following form, which requests information about your service and contains the terms and conditions of registration.
Once we have received your application we will be in contact with the person listed as the accreditation lead. You will be invoiced for your annual subscription and, once paid, we will grant you access to the webtool where you will be able to work towards accreditation of your service.
A typical service with one site will be charged an annual subscription of £2500. The annual subscription fee is inclusive of all costs arising from the course of assessment and accreditation. The subscription allows your service to:
- attend accreditation days
- access the bespoke accreditation webtool including the self-assessment tool and full set of standards and evidence requirements
- benefit from the resource library, which contains examples of guidance, standard operating procedures and other templates from immunology services
- receive regular newsletters to keep up to date with accreditation and best practice across service
- gain help and guidance from the supportive project team, available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
We recognise you may require support from your managers and senior leadership team to join the programme. We have prepared a letter that outlines the benefits and you can use this to help support the business case. Please email us if you would like us to send this to you: askQPIDS@rcplondon.ac.uk.
Immunology services in the UK and Ireland are able to participate in the programme.
The RCP will use the data collected on this form to manage your QPIDS registration and inform your accreditation assessment. This includes using the email address(es) provided to send all joining instructions and communication relating to your participation within the programme. In order to deliver this service, your data will be shared with any assessors allocated to your assessment, all of whom have signed confidentiality agreements as part of their role. You can find out more about how we handle your data here.